These fun events are open to all members and their families. We have a variety of events each year, including:
· Age-specific playdates
· Easter Egg Hunt
· 4th of July parade and Summer Picnic
· Halloween Pumpkin Patch Visit
· Cocoa and Photos with Santa
· Mom's Annual Holiday Dinner
Support & Advice
Our community of parents is very active and ready to share specialized advice on all things twin related! Get advice from real twin moms who have already been there and can share what they learned along the way.
· Our Facebook community is a great support group, with moms regularly checking in and posting questions. With so many experienced twin moms, you will find lots of advice and tips to help you with any questions you have along this twin parent journey.
· Angel Mom Mentor: This is a unique program where we match a new or expectant mom with an experienced twin mom. This personalized mentor can really get down to the details with you and walk you through planning the nursery, tips on the first months and home and transitioning through different steps and stages with multiples.
· Equipment, Toys and Clothes (ETC) Sale: Our biggest annual community event, this is an opportunity for members to buy and sell all things baby and kid related—from clothes to toys or baby gear. The club rents a large space and CCPOM members can sell their gently used equipment, toys and clothes to other members and the general public at great prices. A great chance to buy some items at a fantastic discount and also declutter those closets!
· CCPOM Treasures: This members-only Facebook Treasure page is super helpful for finding gently used items for your little ones, and easy to buy/sell in sets of two – which you won’t find on most other general Treasure sites.
We are also members of NCAMOTC and NOMOTC both of which offer additional online support and a quarterly newsletter "Notebook" which will be e-mailed to you.